XTZ-150К-09.172.01 is a base tractor for the installation of railway equipment (MMT-2, MMT-2M)
- photo 1 - small shunting tractor MMT-2 (1000 tons pulling power, with 0% incline)
- photo 2 - small shunting tractor modernized ММТ-2М (1200 tons pulling power)
This unit is used for shunting operations with railway rolling stock weighing up to 1000 tons and works with track trailers (replacement for diesel locomotives).
MMT-2, MMT-2M is a universal shunting railway technology that allows using it instead of shunting locomotives at mining, chemical, metallurgical industry and river ports, at repair and construction enterprises having access roads.
It is designed for transportation of cars for loading, formation of trains, shunting operations with rolling stock.
It can be additionally enhanced with bulldozer equipment to clean the rail-grill (road) from snow. As well as with a supporting - rotary bulldozer equipment.
Differences between MMT-2 and MMT-2M:
MMT-2M has additional ballast weights to reduce skidding on rails and increase traction and coupling properties of the locomotive.
Differences between MMT-2 and MMT-2M and the serial tractor:
- 21,3 R24 wheels installed on the 1680 mm track;
- gearbox with slowed speed min - 120 m/s. max - 44 km/h;
- agricultural speed and the needed pulling power on them;
- PTO control, linkage control;
- distributor 5РПС-100 is substituted with Р-80